Adjunct Faculty: Mass Communication
|Title:||Adjunct Faculty: Mass Communication|
|Department:||College of Business and Mass Communication|
|Campaign Start Date:||N/A|
|Location:||Gainesville,GA (Main Campus)|
Brenau's College of Business & Mass Communication is seeking an Adjunct Instructor of Mass Communication
- Instructing Brenau undergraduate students in Mass Communication and related disciplines.
- Teaching at the Atlanta and Gainesville Campuses as well as online.
- Earned MA or Ph.D. in Mass Communication or related discipline with 18 graduate hours in Mass Communication.
- Demonstrates excellence in teaching both traditional-aged liberal arts and non-traditional adult students at the undergraduate level.
- Online instructional experience is desirable.
Environmental and Working Conditions:
Normal environment found in an office and/or educational setting. Some exposure to outdoors and varying weather conditions may be required.
Physical Demands and Aptitudes:
Some lifting and or carrying objects weighing 10 lbs + may be required. This position requires repetitive usage of arms, legs, eyes to include sitting to a significant degree.
Hours meet the needs of the department.
This position requires that you hold and continue to maintain a clean criminal history background.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We Practice and Believe in Equal Opportunity for All.
Brenau University is a drug-free workplace as certified by the Georgia Workers Compensation Board.