OT Office Manager
|Title:||OT Office Manager|
|Position Status:||Full-Time Staff|
Brenau's North Atlanta Occupational Therapy Office is seeking an Office Manager
- Provides administrative and clerical support for OT faculty, adjuncts, students and staff.
- Support program chairs.
- Student orientations and advisement meetings.
- Scheduling department meetings.
- Serves as Front Office Support for all student, faculty and community related needs.
- Organizes visitations and interviews.
- Notifies incoming cohorts of Orientation and Registration.
- Back-up advisor for walk-in tours and calls.
- Occasional travel between the Gainesville and Norcross campuses is required.
- A bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Excellent writing and computer skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with diverse groups.
- Timely completion of tasks is fundamental to the position.
- Maintenance of confidentiality is essential.
Environmental and Working Conditions:
Normal environment found in an office and/or educational setting. Some exposure to outdoors and varying weather conditions may be required.
Physical Demands and Aptitudes:
Some lifting and or carrying objects weighing 10 lbs + may be required. This position requires repetitive usage of arms, legs, eyes to include sitting to a significant degree.
40 hours per week. Generally Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Hours may be extended to meet the needs of the department.
This position requires that you hold and continue to maintain a clean criminal history background.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We Practice and Believe in Equal Opportunity for All.
Brenau University is a drug-free workplace as certified by the Georgia Workers Compensation Board.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications